About our family business
Elevated platforms is a family owned and run local business operating across Victoria and interstate.
We have 20 years experience in the Mobile Elevated Work Platforms hire industry as a family owned & run business.
We provide our clients and the industry with state of the art, fully maintained and accredited elevated platforms.
For many years we have been setting the standards in safety with the introduction of safety equipment on all of our travel towers. Others have followed these trends.
Our vehicles and services and fully covered by business & public liability insurance.
Our services are ideal for;
- Powerline installation & repairs
- Lighting installations & repairs
- Bridge work and maintenance
- Communication towers and installations
- Security & camera installation
- Signs & banners
- Tree maintenance trimming cutting & removal
Service you can trust
All operators are trained and hold all certificated working cards and licences. We provide a 24 / 7 – 52 week service to in the hire of platforms to our clients.
No job is to small or large. Our service includes a preliminary on site visit to be sure that our EWP can access the site. We also provide free assistance and advice on the correct tower to be used.
- Business OH&S Accredited and Certificated
- $20,000,000 public liability insured
- Full comprehensive vehicle insurance
- Vehicle in certification & code to Australian standard
- All platforms are subject to a 3 month inspection/service
- Vehicle service records and OH&S policies inspected every 4 months
Bob has decades of experience helping countless business clients. He hold all certificated working cards and licences and is committed to OH&S.
Wet Hire Operator
KJ works with some of our biggest clients to make sure their employees who need to access elevated locations can do so safely and without operator’s qualifications.